You guys do great work and we’re always appreciative of it so I’m happy to recommend you when asked.
Ready to handle your projects
- We have nearly 30 years of experience handling a wide range of projects just like yours - whether you need a corporate interpreter for a meeting, conference interpreting services for a university, consecutive interpreting services for an employee training, or something else. Check out our archives to see more projects we've completed.
- For your peace of mind, our company interpreters are rigorously vetted, certified specialists who are native speakers of your target language.
- Read our testimonials and reviews to see why clients return to us again and again for their interpreting projects.
Options for customization
- We speak your language-- literally. Language Connections offers services in over 200 languages, including Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- We can find interpreters who are not only fluent in your languages, but have a strong background in your field, too! This ensures the best, most accurate interpretation possible.
- For your convenience, our interpreting services are available on-site or over the phone.
Our Interpreting Services Include:
Not sure what type of Interpreting Service You Need?
We offer all of the following:
Specialized, high-quality equipment including portable microphones, transmitters and receivers with headsets.
Are you bilingual? Study with us to advance your career in interpreting & earn a certificate in Medical, Legal or Community Interpreting.
Modes of Interpretation
Modes of Interpretation
Consecutive interpreting occurs allows for natural pauses in conversation. Consecutive interpreters are ideal for small-scale settings and face-to-face meetings, where only two languages are being used (usually English and one other language). They are commonly used at:
- Medical and legal appointments
- Court hearings
- One-on-one meetings
- Small groups such as workshops, business meetings, interviews, press conferences, or teleconferences
Also known as U.N.-style interpreting, simultaneous interpreting services are perfect for large gatherings at conferences and symposia, as well as executive training programs. Because this mode of interpreting saves time, it is preferred for large events in which a great deal of information has to be conveyed and two or more languages are involved.
Simultaneous interpreters generally work in pairs. They usually utilize special equipment to ensure an uninterrupted flow of interpreted speech to listeners via wireless headsets. Please visit our interpreting equipment page to learn more about rental options.
Also called by its French name, “chuchotage,” whispered interpretation is used in small meetings and informal settings. It is often a technique of choice when only two languages are being used (usually English and one other language) and only a small number of foreign language speakers need interpretation (often not more than one or two). Whispered interpreting is suitable for:
- Business meetings and negotiations
- Site visits (workshops, factories, facilities, school campuses etc.)
- One-on-one or small group meetings
Whispered interpreting doesn’t require special equipment, such as booths, headphones or microphones. The interpreter usually sits beside the guest – or in the case of site visits, walks with the guest – and whispers the interpretation to the person directly.
Such a high level of personal dedication … really helped make our event successful to the very end.
Your dedication and customer service were a key element to making everything go smoothly… read more
Language Connections has been a reliable asset, helping Northeastern University provide powerful learning experiences to our International visitors… read more
Thanks for helping us out in DC and Boston last week. Our request was very last-minute, but that didn’t seem to faze you at all. So I thank you for being able to save the day, for your professionalism and for being fabulous!
I want to thank you again for all of your help in making our program with Moscow State University a great success! Everything about the written and verbal translation went smoothly. It’s always a pleasure working with the team at Language Connections. We are very grateful for your support and look forward to working together again.
High-caliber service from a team with incredible knowledge and experience… read more
High level of personal dedication that helped make our event successful… read more
Language Connections has provided us with a very good first impression and has not let us down! They worked on a seminar with a large number of participants, which demanded simultaneous translation of postings as quickly as possible and with great command of French. We were impressed by the quality of their work, flexibility to work long hours as needed to complete all translations on time, and their high level of computer savvy.
Language Connections delivers first-rate legal translation quickly. We use their interpreters for international training programs. These people are true professionals. We have found them to be extremely reliable and flexible.