If you’re looking for the best translation company for your needs, but you’re also bound by the Massachusetts state buyers’ list, look no further! If you need government translation services or a government interpreter, Language Connections is ready to help you! We’re proud to have been approved as a Massachusetts state vendor. We’ve been providing stellar language services to clients around the globe for nearly three decades. Most importantly, we understand your need as a government entity searching for high quality services at the lowest possible price. We keep the costs for our services lower than our competitors, whether we’re supplying you with brochure translation services, a business interpreter, or website translation services.
Why Language Connections is the Best Translation Company for Your Project
- Our Experience: Language Connections has almost 30 years of experience working for government organizations. As one of the top language services companies, we have deep knowledge and experience in handling any project you throw at us, whether it’s a simple flyer translation or delivering conference interpreting services and full equipment for an event.
- Our Cost: We know the constant balance that you need to strike between purchasing quality services and spending wisely on your vendors to you stay within budget. In addition to lower prices, we can help you save money in two ways. Firstly, we’re practiced in helping clients save time and money on their translation and interpretation projects. The more efficiently we structure your project, the less you’ll pay. The second way we can help you save money is by giving discounts on repetitive content. Our state-of-the-art translation technology quickly identifies repetitions and reduces the cost of your project drastically.
- Our Quality: We ensure our business translation services and company interpreter projects are done to the highest quality. To be the best translation company for our customers, we only use trusted, subject matter experts and native speakers for your government translation services or interpreting projects. Our seasoned project managers ensure that all work is QA’d and done both efficiently and perfectly the first time. In some cases, we provide notarization when needed to prove the quality of our translations.
Our Massachusetts State Vendor Contract
Contract number: PRF63: Foreign Language Interpretation and Translation Services
Renewal Period Through: June 30, 2021
- Payment within 10 days: 4%
- Payment with 15 Days: 3%
- Payment with 20 days: 2%
- Payment within 30 days: 0%