Corporate English Language Training Program for Companies
The students will learn to speak in public, make presentations and participate in discussions effectively.
The course focuses on building effective public speaking skills with attention to pronunciation and rhetorical considerations, impromptu speaking skills, use of visuals and managing Questions & Answers from an audience. Presentations will be video-recorded for analysis and instructor feedback. Assignments will include pronunciation exercises, review of self-recorded presentations, self-evaluations, and meeting with the instructor for review of pronunciation and presentation feedback.
- Elements of effective delivery styles
- Audience awareness and rapport
- Rhetorical considerations in organizing content
- Word stress and intonation patterns
- Effective visuals
- Impromptu speaking skills
- Q & A management
By the end of the course, participants are expected to:
- Recognize their own presentation style and improve their delivery
- See improvement in pronunciation, word stress and word choice
- Develop confidence while speaking in public
- Make presentations and participate in discussions effectively
- Learn the common strategies used by public speakers to engage an audience and manage Q&As