There are many considerations that must be made when you hire an interpreter in NY:
- How big of an audience does your event have?
- Is it a high profile event, or an event requiring specific industry or subject matter knowledge?
- How long is the event – will you need multiple interpreters?
- What is the target language you need an interpreter for – will someone have to be flown in?
- Does the audience need to follow along with the speaker in real time?
- Will you need interpreting equipment? Is your venue set up so that equipment can be used?
- What is the budget for the event?
All of these questions must be answered in order to get an interpreter with the right skill level, industry expertise, and experience that you need to adequately communicate with your audience.
How Can Language Connections Help?
At Language Connections we have been providing professional interpreting services for over 20 years, including providing New York interpreters. We work internationally, which gives us a broad view about all the markets that converge in New York state and New York City.
We guarantee that we will only pair you with a New York interpreter that is experienced, proficient in the source and target languages, and specialized in the subject matter of your project.
We provide interpreting services for Law, the Life Sciences, Business, Healthcare, Education, and Government among other sectors.