Language Connections enabled us to really connect with our new clients through translation and publishing of contracts, brochures, and other materials, as well as interpreting during negotiations.
In-person simultaneous interpreting and deaf and hard of hearing interpreting services have helped people run conferences, meetings, presentations, and more for millennia. However, with travel costs, per diems, and accommodations, paying for interpreters can get expensive. If your company is on a budget, but still has interpretation service or ASL interpreting needs for an upcoming event, Language Connections has you covered! We even have a subscription option for healthcare facilities, who can use an on-demand video interpreter for patients as their medical issues arise, cutting costs each time as they use video relay interpreting (rather than calling in an interpreter to come in). No matter your business, Language Connections can meet your needs in a budget-friendly way (potentially save up to 50%, as compared to in-person interpretation services). Here’s what you’ll get when Language Connections are your video remote interpreting providers:
Video Remote Interpreting Done with User Friendly Services:
- Participants login from their own smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. to use an online platform that requires no registration. They can provide their own headsets or use ours.
- At large meetings, conferences, etc. an on-site audio system is provided upon request.
- Setup is easy for remote login, so users can be in more than site.
- Our experienced project managers handle all logistics and details for you, so you don’t have to worry.
- App uses very little battery and allows users to receive calls, texts, etc., as well as use other apps simultaneously.
Video Remote Interpreting via Crystal Clear Technology:
- App provides high quality sound every time with full bandwidth audio.
- Video is clear, and voice is guaranteed to match lip movement for perfect, never awkward, interpretation.
- App is monitored and auto-reconnect is guaranteed in any circumstances so there will never be interruptions.
Top-Notch Video Remote Interpreting Professionals—For a Fraction of the Cost:
- Language Connections has built a deep, international network of highly-qualified interpreters who speak your target languages and have relevant professional and educational backgrounds.
- Pay less for these top-tier professionals when they work remotely (no travel, per diem, or accommodation costs) for you as video interpreters.
- Cut your equipment costs when you use our streamlined equipment options for video remote interpreting.
- You could cut your costs for interpreting by as much as 50%!
B. GleiserPresident, Global Financial Group, Inc.
Language Connections delivers first-rate legal translation quickly. We use their interpreters for international training programs. These people are true professionals. We have found them to be extremely reliable and flexible.
Peggy VidalInternational Manager, National Judicial College
Language Connections has provided us with a very good first impression and has not let us down! They worked on a seminar with a large number of participants, which demanded simultaneous translation of postings as quickly as possible and with great command of French. We were impressed by the quality of their work, flexibility to work long hours as needed to complete all translations on time, and their high level of computer savvy.
Mayssa el KhazenProgram Coordinator, Management Sciences for Health
High level of personal dedication that helped make our event successful… read more
High-caliber service from a team with incredible knowledge and experience… read more
Kathy YuenGroups & Incentives, New World Travel Inc.
I want to thank you again for all of your help in making our program with Moscow State University a great success! Everything about the written and verbal translation went smoothly. It’s always a pleasure working with the team at Language Connections. We are very grateful for your support and look forward to working together again.
Ronni Baerkhahn Northeastern University
Thanks for helping us out in DC and Boston last week. Our request was very last-minute, but that didn’t seem to faze you at all. So I thank you for being able to save the day, for your professionalism and for being fabulous!
Emily CantorProject Manager, Genzyme Corporation
Language Connections has been a reliable asset, helping Northeastern University provide powerful learning experiences to our International visitors… read more
Director of Business DevelopmentExecutive Programs at Northeastern University