Language translation services in generally, follow similar workflows. The translation process (or workflow) refers to the steps between you sending your texts to a project manager, and receiving back a fully translated version. At times this process may involve client input; however, often the client will find it very hands-off. The main steps in the general language translation workflow are:
Language Translation Services
What is the Language Translation Process?
1. Review, Word Counts and Quoting: In most agencies offering professional language translation services, project managers will first receive the documents in order to assess the complexity of the text, and then count the number of words and repetitions to quote the translation.
2. Translation: Once the quote is approved, the text is sent to a professional translator, chosen specifically for your project by your project manager.
3. Proofreading: The text is proofread to ensure accuracy after the translation is done. This step can also involve back translation, where your translated texts are sent to a third party translator who will convert them back into the source language. This is done for extremely sensitive projects where there is absolutely no room for error.
4. DTP and Formatting: Desktop Publishing and formatting services are performed to put the translated text back into the structure it was originally received in, or to localize it for its target market.
5. Delivery: The translated text is delivered along with a certificate of accuracy, certifying that the piece was translated by a professional agency as faithfully as possible.
What Types of Language Translation Services Are Available?
Translation can be done for almost any text you can imagine. Common ones include:
How Language Connections helps you with Language Translation Services
With over 20 years of experience providing translation services in Boston, throughout the U.S. and Internationally, the Language Connections’ team offers the versatility of certified translation across multiple industries, with the personalized and high-quality attention to detail that every translation project needs. We have built an exclusive team of translators through a meticulous selection process.
Our linguists speak 100+ languages and are highly qualified specialists with extensive professional backgrounds in technical, medical, legal and business areas. Subject matter experts from all major industries provide valuable feedback on every translated document, while seasoned project managers use the latest software to ensure rigorous adherence to our innovative Quality Assurance process and keep costs at competitive levels.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135