How To Translate Sales Literature Accordingly
- Sales materials help customers make informed buying decisions. These can include price lists, brochures, catalogues, digital content, and more.
- People better connect with a brand when its resources are provided in their native language.
- Having sales materials available in various languages will allow you to successfully expand your business into foreign markets.
- Here’s how LSPs Can help you translate sales literature:
- 1. Professional translators know how to localize your content
- Each country has their own cultural preferences, therefore, it’s important to know your audience as well as the marketing strategies that work well in each target market.
- 2. Translators will help you maintain a consistent brand voice across all markets
- If your company sells to a certain demographic, you should focus on understanding their needs and expectations in order to create custom-tailored content.
- For example, if your target demographic is 18-25 year olds, professional translators should know how to translate certain abbreviations or slang so that your brand resonates with them.
- 3. professional translators understand how to use transcreation
- Transcreation is the process of translating content while creating different copy to appeal to different target audiences.
- This allows translators to help create content that builds true connections with your potential customers.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation, international development translation, education translation, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135