Our American Business Communication Skills Training will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the US business environment and the cultural motivations of your American colleagues and partners.
AMERICAN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS COURSE DESCRIPTION:
This American Business Communication Skills Course will increase your understanding of the cultural drivers and that shape American business practices and help you to flex your working style to collaborate successfully on joint ventures or projects with American partners or colleagues.
The American Business Communication Skills Course will help participants adapt and respond to the nuances of American business culture. Understanding key values such as individualism and competition is essential when working as a team in the US. Ensure successful business communication with American colleagues by learning more about US business culture and its impact.
BENEFITS OF THE AMERICAN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS COURSE
This course will provide you with:
- Greater awareness of US American attitudes and values which influence business culture
- Greater understanding of American business culture and working practices
- Insight into the key motivators of performance in the USA
- Tips on how to motivate American employees
- A better understanding of the potential challenges involved in working or doing business in the US
- An awareness of cultural differences
- Advice on dealing successfully with different working styles and social behavior between you and your American colleagues
- Practical communication strategies for working face to face with American colleagues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AMERICAN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS COURSE:
This course will be of benefit to you if you are:
- Employed within an American company or organization
- Working in project teams with American colleagues
- Communicating remotely with American colleagues
AMERICAN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS COURSE CONTENT:
All our training courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their requirements.
This course includes:
- Working practices in American business: meetings and the decision-making process, deadlines and scheduling, hierarchy and company structure
- Achieving mutual understanding and developing rapport
- Business etiquette and cultural expectations
- Key American cultural values and attitudes in the workplace (individualism, autonomy and independence, egalitarianism and achievement, task orientation)
- Breaking down stereotypes of the USA and Americans
- American communication styles: directness, content vs. context, US English, degrees of formality, nonverbal and verbal communication, value of personal space, politeness
- Adapting to the American business mindset
- Potential challenges of working with Americans and practical solutions for overcoming them
- American culture: regional diversity, religion, beliefs and customs
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135