3 Key Translation Needs For International Development
- International development organizations are critical to global affairs. Whether acting as non-profits or government-funded agencies, these organizations help make the world a better place by improving the lives of people around the globe.
- With the help of translation services, international agencies are able to clearly communicate with the people they serve regardless of language.
- Here are three key translation needs for international development organizations:
- 1. Public health translation
- In a country with great linguistic diversity such as the U.S., public health language translation can help international organizations communicate with their audience in spite of linguistic differences.
- For instance, a translation company could translate documents outlining critical hygiene practices to prevent the spread of disease and thus help international organizations achieve their goals.
- Additionally, a translation company could offer public health localization to ensure that the language contained in the documents can be understood by speakers of different regional dialects.
- 2. Education translation services
- Education and international development go hand-in-hand.
- Many international organizations seek to educate people in other parts of the world on important issues ranging from infectious diseases like malaria to nuclear proliferation.
- For instance, an educational organization working in Africa might consider translating their materials into Swahili, Amharic, and other African languages.
- Thus, all participants regardless of language Can participate in the classroom.
- 3. Employee handbook translation
- Considering that international organizations often hire employees from around the world, international agencies must make sure that all employees comply with company policies.
- Internal matters can create many headaches for international organizations and can prevent them from accomplishing their goals.
- Therefore, employee handbook translation can help international organizations focus on what truly matters: the betterment of the world.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation, international development translation, education translation, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135