Accurate communication across languages is essential during a global health emergency, especially with regard to the recent coronavirus outbreak. Here are some of the many language services, including medical and healthcare translation, that Language Connections can offer to solve your communication needs and help fight the coronavirus worldwide.
MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer precise life sciences translation in 200+ languages and can deftly translate your...
- Clinical trial protocols
- Drug registration papers
- Informed consent forms
- IRB/EC documents
- Toxicology Reports
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Package Inserts and Labels
- Patient information and records
- Patient-facing materials
- Patient-reported outcomes
- Pharmacological Studies
- And more...
MEDICAL INTERPRETER TRAINING
Medical interpreters decrease medical mistakes and increase efficiency. In the case of the coronavirus, without accurate interpretation, doctors cannot properly identify coronavirus symptoms in order to treat their patients. If your organization needs medical interpreting to fight the coronavirus outbreak, Language Connections offers a quick, effective course to train your bilingual employees and volunteers.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRAINING
Language Connections offers language training...
- In over 30 languages, including Simplified Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, and more
- In small classes tailored to the individual needs of students and their organization
- In classes taught by experienced teachers who are native speakers of your target language
- With regular, in-person role plays and practical exercises for practice of language skills
CONFERENCE INTERPRETING SOLUTIONS
Our conference interpreters are professionals who have in-depth knowledge of healthcare translation, life sciences, as well as experience working in private and government-sector settings. For medical conferences and consultations, we provide consecutive, simultaneous and whispered conference interpreting services. We also offer state-of-the-art equipment, like headsets, booths, and microphones.