Localization is essential in the medical industry. Whether introducing your company’s medical devices to the global market, designing important healthcare software, or translating vital clinical trial documents, medical localization ensures that your product is properly adapted for foreign audiences in compliance with international regulations and quality assurance processes. Additionally, medical localization services can help your organization create marketing materials that accurately explain your product to potential clients while showing sensitivity to cultural norms and differences.
Medical Localization Services
Why Language Connections?
With over 25 years of experience in the life science and medical industries, we have built a network of experienced translators covering over 100 world languages who understand the medical industry and all of its language-related legal regulations, including ISO 9001, ISO 17100, and the standards of the EEA. In addition to this vast network, all of our project managers are skilled translators themselves, allowing them to carefully oversee all details of your project in a hands-on fashion. This expertise uniquely positions us as an ideal partner for your organization and demonstrates why life science companies like Roche and Astrazeneca have trusted us for their language service needs.
- Development of your global branding strategy
- Localization of slogans, labeling, and packaging
- Translation and localization services for all advertising documents and materials
- Localization of web page copy and design through our Multilingual Website Publishing (WTP) services
- Localization of public relations content
- Localization for all corporate communications
What Projects Have We Done?
We have conducted a variety of different medical localization projects over the course of 25 years. Based on our experience working with this industry, we know that accuracy and a commitment to quality are paramount. It’s no question that the medical industry is an incredibly high-stakes field. Poorly-conducted translation and localization services can have dire consequences for our clients and their customers. Therefore, it is important to pick a seasoned veteran for your localization needs. Here are some examples of the work we have done for our clients:
We Offer Translation and Localization Services For:
- Adverse Event Reports
- Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls (CMC)
- Clinical Trial Protocols
- Drug Packaging and Labeling
- Genetic Testing
- Informed Consent Forms (ICFs)
- Instructions for Use (IFU)
- Investigator Brochures
- IRB/IEC Documentation
- Legal and IP Materials
- Manufacturing SOPs & Production Manuals
- Marketing Materials
- Medical Devices
- New Drug & Marketing Authorization Applications
- Package Inserts & Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Patents and Contracts
- Patient Recruitment Materials
- Patient Reported Outcomes Forms (PROs)
- Patient Surveys and Diaries
- Pharmacology & Toxicology Reports
- Scientific Journal Articles
- Scientific Research Texts
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC)
- User Manuals
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135