We understand that even if you’re bound by the Massachusetts state buyers’ list, you’re also still looking for the best translation company for your needs. When you need government translation services or a government interpreter, Language Connections has nearly 3 decades of experience– and a contract with the state. Because we know that price is important to you, as a Massachusetts state vendor we keep our rates lower than our competitors.
Why is Language Connections is the Best Translation Company on the Statewide Schedule?
- Our Experience: Language Connections has almost 30 years of experience working for government organizations. As one of the top language services companies, we have deep knowledge and experience in handling any project you throw at us, whether it’s a simple flyer translation or delivering conference interpreting services and full equipment for an event.
- Our Cost: We know the balance that you have to strike between quality services and spending wisely on your vendors. In addition to lower prices, we save money in two ways.
- Firstly, we save clients money by saving them time on their translation and interpretation projects. The more efficiently we structure your project, the less you’ll pay.
- The second way we save you money is by giving discounts on repetitive content. Our translation technology identifies repetitions, which reduces the cost of your projects drastically.
- Our clients: We’ve offered business translation services and supplied language training or a company interpreter to many government agencies over the years. Here’s a partial list of some of our repeat clients who use us as vendors on the statewide schedule.
- Massachusetts Bay Community College
- MBTA Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Massachusetts Medical International
- Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General
- Massachusetts Office of Refugees and Immigrants
- Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism
- Massachusetts Securities Division
- Massachusetts Trial Court
- Southeastern Massachusetts Visitors Bureau
- University of Massachusetts Boston
Our Massachusetts State Vendor Contract
Contract number: PRF75: Foreign Language Interpretation and Translation Services
Renewal Period Through: June 30, 2024
- Payment within 10 days: 4%
- Payment with 15 Days: 3%
- Payment with 20 days: 2%
- Payment within 30 days: 0%
Rates: Rates available on demand.
Our Purchasing Numbers and Codes
MA Vendor #: VC0000817450
City of Boston Vendor: 0000038809
NAICS Code: 541930
Product & Services Code: R608
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135