Corporate English Language Training Program for Companies
Fine tune your English with accent modification exercises and techniques to improve your pronunciation, intonation, phrasing and enunciation through our Accent Reduction Course. Discover how vowel and consonant sounds are made. Practice the flow and rhythm of American English by varying word stress and voice pitch.
The objective of this Accent Reduction Course is to help students improve their intelligibility when they speak English and reduce their native language accent.
Students will learn how to correctly produce and practice the individual sounds, syllable stress, word stress, rhythm, intonation, and features of connected speech in American English. Pronunciation instruction will also improve the student’s overall speaking skills and listening comprehension.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and better produce American English phonemes: vowels (long and short,) schwa, diphthongs, consonants, consonant clusters
- Recognize, distinguish and produce minimal pairs (s/sh/ t/th, b/p, r/l, etc.)
- Know the position of the tongue, mouth, and lips for each of the sounds above
- Recognize and better produce correct intonation and stress in sentence level conversation.
- Recognize the pronunciation difficulties that she and other speakers of her native language have in pronouncing English AND do exercises to overcome these difficulties and reduce the difference between her pronunciation and that of native speakers.
- Self-assess their English language utterances for volume, intonation, stress, and pronunciation and take steps to improve these areas
Language Connections offers group and private classes with content tailored to the needs of your company.
Please fill out the Quote form to receive a free quote.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135