Our six-month Translation and Interpreting Project Management Training Program is designed for linguistics and translation students who are interested in acquiring expertise in professional translation project management. This is currently an unpaid position, but in the future it may lead to a full time situation for the right individual.
Job Location: 2001 Beacon St. Suite 105, Boston, MA 02135
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours: 40 hours a week, M-F, 9:5:00
Hiring Organization: Language Connections
Immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of our business
- Superb written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other languages is helpful, but not a requirement for this position
- A genuine talent for creative problem-solving
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and the most common software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Some experience in the fields of translation, interpretation, or linguistics would be an asset
- Candidates must have a detail-oriented personality and a strong sense of accountability
- Students or graduates in linguistics, translation, or related studies
- Previous academic or work experience in an international environment is advantageous
Language Connections offers a fun, collaborative work environment. People love coming to work here, just check out our Glassdoor reviews. Additionally, an intern at our company is given much more responsibility than at most other organizations. We value the input of every member of our team.
*If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135