We are seeking an intern to assist our business development department. You will learn effective account management, client relations/retention, account information maintenance, and how to develop new and promising leads.
2001 Beacon St. Suite 105, Boston, MA 02135
Full-time internship (unpaid base with commission opportunities)
40 hours a week, M-F, 9:5:00
- Research, identify, and generate new leads through careful outreach (email, LinkedIn, telephone)
- Maintaining spreadsheets of incoming business data and account management schedules
- Perform account management tasks, such as gathering feedback, checking in with clients, and researching client developments
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competition
- Maintain CRM records for all the accounts and prospects
- Degree-level linguistics, translation, or business-related
- Knowledge or interest in the language industry preferred
- A great work ethic and self-motivated attitude
- A strong sense of accountability
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Organization skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- At least 2 years of college/university education in linguistics, translation, or business
Academic or work experience in an international environment is advantageous Experience working in a corporate business would be advantageous
This is currently an unpaid position but we’ll offer commission bonus opportunities.
Language Connections offers a fun, collaborative work environment. People love coming to work here – we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews. Additionally, an intern at our company is given much more responsibility than at most other organizations. We value the input of every member of our team. A successful intern will have the prospect of employment at the end of their term.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135