Marketing interns gain knowledge and practical experience through hands-on tasks.
Job Location: 2001 Beacon St. Suite 105, Boston, MA 02135
Employment Type: Full or Part-time
Work Hours: 20-40 hours, M-F, 9:00-5:00
Hiring Organization: Language Connections
- Managing blogs and website content
- Utilizing social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, etc.
- Training will be provided for using and coordinating various data bases.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal abilities
- Superb written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset, but not required
- Proficiency with computers and most common software (Word, Excel, WordPress, PowerPoint, Acrobat)
- Superior organizational skills
- A genuine talent for creative problem-solving
- At least 2 years of college/university education
- Academic or work experience in an international environment is advantageous
- Some experience in the field of marketing and or translation/interpretation/linguistics could be advantageous
(This is currently an unpaid position.)
Language Connections offers a fun, collaborative work environment. People love coming to work here, just check out our Glassdoor reviews. Additionally, an intern at our company is given much more responsibility than at most other organizations. We value the input of every member of our team.
*If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135