How Interpreting Services Help The Public Sector
- Public service interpreting (also referred to as community interpreting) is provided for users of public services who are not fluent in the language in which the service is delivered.
- The public sector is a major buyer of interpreting and demand is increasing, driven by elevated immigration globally and other factors, such as the principle of free movement in the EU.
- Communication between government entities and the public is essential to good policy. When addressing critical issues, having the input of skilled linguists can make all the difference.
- Interpreting services employ subject-matter experts who understand the complicated terminology involved in immigration, legal, public health, education, and social welfare policy.
- This ensures members of different language groups understand how to access public services such as health care and immigration services.
- Government agencies also produce promotional materials and other forms of documentation that frequently need to be translated to communicate with linguistically-diverse populations.
- Make sure to partner with an experienced language service provider who can cater to all of your organization’s linguistic needs.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135