Along with automated translation comes a new concern: translation plagiarism. Plagiarism from one language to another would be seem nearly impossible to detect. However, automated translation frequently results in poor sentence structure and even nonsensical phrases. For global translation services, ensuring the work of a professional translator is authentic and secure is one of the main priorities. As the internet provides a wealth of information at our fingertips, original ideas are becoming a rare encounter. The appropriation of others’ ideas seems to be reaching its peak. To handle this problem, companies are developing relevant tools to fend off plagiarism for those that provide professional education translation services— especially eLearning translation services.
The top 5 free plagiarism detection tools can help ensure your eLearning translation content is plagiarism-free while tracking how your content is being used:
1. Copyleaks: This cloud-based platform is divided into different sections for educational and business purposes. Each section addresses publishers relevant to each sector, such as universities for education and SEO agencies. Additionally, this platform has the ability to scan all Unicode languages and multiple file formats. Furthermore, by using the API tool, the user can search for plagiarized content all over the internet.
2. Plagiarism Checker: In order to check if others have plagiarized content, this platform provides a step-by-step guide on how to use the detection tool. By clicking “For authors,” you will have the ability to search whether your content was posted and receive a notification by email.
3. Plag Scan: This tool has a more advanced interface, making it ideal for eLearning translation businesses to integrate it into several Content and Learning Management Systems (CMS/LMS). The platform is entirely online, and it has various options for plagiarism checks, such as: entering a URL, directly pasting from the web, or uploading from a cloud storage.
4. Viper: This platform has a simple plagiarism detection tool that will check over 10 billion online resources, including journals, books and websites. This tool is available for everyone, not just global translators, on the Internet for free.
5. Dupli Checker: This is one of the most effective tools for eLearning translation services. With a basic layout, Dupli checker enables the user to copy paste the text in the field or upload a docx or Text file.
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135