5 Steps To Accurate Advertising Translation
- Advertising translation is an important part of international marketing campaigns.
- Advertising to target audiences from different cultures and language groups requires the help of a skilled language service provider.
- Here are the 5 key ingredients that define successful global marketing campaigns:
- 1. Goal Definition
- Define your goals and KPIs for each campaign and target market before investing in professional translation services to achieve the best results.
- 2. Audience Research
- Conduct thorough research of each target audience to understand what makes them unique and create content to fit their profile.
- 3. Translation
- Professional translation providers find skilled linguists with subject-matter expertise to ensure accurate translation of all content.
- 4. Localization
- Using the same content for all target markets is a big mistake. Your message needs to be adapted to the cultural, legal, and linguistic dimensions of different audiences.
- 5. Review/QA
- Once your content is translated, the quality assurance process ensures translation accuracy for each target market.
- 1. Goal Definition
About Language Connections:
Language Connections is one of the top language service companies in the US. Over the last 30 years, we’ve focused on providing the best business translation services, interpreting services, as well as interpreter training and customized language training programs. In addition to top-tier corporate language training, we offer certified corporate interpreters and professional business translation services in 200+ languages. Our network includes linguists with backgrounds in all major industries. They’re ready to meet your needs, whether they’re for technical translation services, legal translation, government translation services, international development translation services, education translation services, life sciences translation, or something else. Reach out to us today for a free quote on our cost-efficient and timely translation services, interpreters, or other linguistic services.
Language Connections Inc.
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105,
Boston, MA 02135